03 July 2007

Tuesday July 3rd - Three Days Until Jericho Returns

This Friday is going to be a day of celebration, at least for me. I will be sitting on my couch, eating my crackers and cream cheese ( sorry , no peanuts for me this time) and drinking my herbal tea. I will be happy, that I along with thousands of other viewers brought back a show worthy of our attention and efforts.

Beyond getting the show back, Jericho has done something else for me; it has given me the I can do it bug! As Carol mentioned briefly in her post .... maybe it is time for this e-hippy to begin to look at how to effect change in other areas of our planet.

I just want to get back to posting about the show, who did what to whom, get back to speculating who is really behind the bombs, back to posting about Eric, Jake, Stanley, Mimi and everyone else. It doesn't matter to me that I have watched literally hundreds of times on line either, to me it will all be fresh.

Well, all except that I can no longer really say Hawkins is a bad man... since we seem to now know he is not. I say "seem" because until the new episodes, we are not really really sure , are we? I was so firmly convinced he was in the first episodes, well okay up until the last three :-). Credit to my daughter, she always knew Hawkins was the man, a good guy.

It is a great gift that CBS has given us, tho we earned it. I sincerely want to thank CBS for seeing the love we have for this show, and giving it back to us. At the end of the day, CBS could have done what ever it wanted and yet it cared enough to listen to us, so for that a big hug to you all at CBS.

And to my fellow Jericho fans, the Rangers; thank you for all your hard work, your words of encouragement to each person who ever posted on the CBS forums and else where. And thank you for bringing that spirit of community I see on the show into real life, into my life.

be back later with today's new information.........
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA