27 July 2007

Tonights episode - Semper Fidelis

To nights episode is one of the better shows....I know I always say that, but this ep has something different about it that the others did not have, a larger part of the outside darkness is beginning to be felt in Jericho.

The world is obviously not feeling the same love as Jericho folks feel for each other and now we get to see the dog eat dog world waiting on the fringes of Jericho Kansas. And we see the most solid show of Jake's becoming a good leader for the town * wont say any more, so that I do not ruin it for others, you just have to watch tonight to see what I am referring to*

So far today... no new updates to the Jericho Blog but as soon as I seen it, it will be posted here as well!

I would love to post some of the photographs on the Jericho flickr page here... I have asked for permission to do so, but have not gotten an answer back yet.... some folks on flickr do not like you to blog their stuff without their permission.
If you have not gotten a chance to see them, click here.

And if you are a Skeet fan... you have to check this photo out.... its positively great! Makes a person very glad to have a personal computer at home LOL.
ComicCon -

From the looks of it over on the CBS boards... many lucky souls are getting to go and it sounds like it will be a total blast! I hope everyone that goes has a ton of fun. If I win the lotto before then... I will be right out there.
I do hope that those who get to go will post pictures or videos of all the fun, for those of us who will be unable to go. Same for the Jericho Convention. Kansas seems so close to me on the little maps Google has... but then expedia.com makes me see exactly how far and expensive it is to get there from here.

I do hear that Shaun will be at ComicCon... so we are assured of getting some great stories from him on this. Have you ever listened to him talk about things? He is a great story teller....... a wonderful orator LOL.
I totally agree with the fans at CBS about adding his blogtalk radio link to the website, he has been so important to this whole fight to save and keep Jericho, our own cheering squad all through out the whole event!

Okay, as far as getting his chat room embedded here, I have tried but it keeps doubling up and not working correctly. I think this is the fault of blogger... and not his chat platform.
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA