08 July 2007

Sunday, July 8th

I was sitting here thinking about what I would not give to do an interview with the cast and crew of Jericho..... and then it dawned on me - what the heck could I ask that some other "Real" reporter has not already asked?

This is going to be my mission this week - to come up with the ultimate questions!
I may not ever get to ask them of the actors but it will be a fun thing to do right?

Okay...on to Jericho News of the day:

Got the ratings numbers in and I have to say that I am so pleased with what I saw, not that I am not "ratings geek" or anything!

The way it broke down - * taken from The Programming Insider -

CBS was the most watched network * yeah for me, as a fan of Jericho....yeah for us !* But CW took the number one spot for the 18-49 age group which we already knew from the other data I had found the other night.

Ghost Whisper took the 8 pm hour with 4.95 million viewers (1.3/5 share of the 18-49 group) * I really like this show more and more each time I watch it*

Jericho came in as the most watched show in the 9pm spot * Of course it did!* with 4.74 million viewers, a mere 210,000 behind Ghost Whisperer! For the 18-49 demographics, it was second to CWs Friday Night Smackdown.

So, now we need to find out what that magic number will be that makes CBS stand up and say hey we need this show for a third season!!! I think CBS would be really happy if we could pull in 6 million viewers for next weeks double run, what do you think?

I think once next Fridays show airs... these numbers will be even better.
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA