20 July 2007

Heart of Winter

Well, in an hour we will be able to watch one of the best episodes * okay, so they are all great* and tonight I am going to let someone else grab the sponsors, so that I can just sit with my cup of tea and enjoy the show. I will be back after to blog it, as well as the reactions of the fans in Nuts For Jericho Forum and Jeritopia as well.

If you have not checked out the two sites I have mentioned...

NutsForJericho is here and Jeritopia is here.

I also have some 'inside' info that some new sites with a really cool twist may be coming at us soon, and as far as I am concerned there is always room for another website for the show, right? Will post all about it as soon as I have permissions which will be soon I hope.

I am outie, going to check in with the folks at the two sites I mentioned to see what the buzz is "pre-show", and also check in and see what Shaun's going to have on his show tonight!

back soon
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA