29 July 2007

Comic-Con Blog posts at CBS

First - This is from the CBS Jericho Blog today -

Miss Ashley Scott left a message for all Jericho fans :
Ashley to the Fans
Sun, 29 Jul 2007 09:18:25
To the greatest fans in the world,

I can't thank you enough for what you've done. You have spent your time, your own money and your die hard effort to save this show. You are an inspiration to me. I'm proud that you stood up and fought for what you believe in. And you won. Your passion mirrors what we are doing in Jericho - fighting for what is right. It is our promise to make a supreme show for you.

Again, I can't thank you enough.

All my love,

Ashley Scott


We love you too Ashley, and are so happy to know we will have you grace our screens in Jericho again! Thank you for leaving this note to us!

**************************** ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^*******************************
Today we are getting some great moments captured by Dan Shotz.... its almost like being there, almost. They are all on the party bus, sigh. Just the name party bus tells me how much fun they are having already!

There are some great pictures of Lennie, Skeet, and of course the beautiful Ashley on the blog so far, will be keeping my eyes on the blog for the rest of the day to see what they have put up next.

I wish I could tell all the actors, crew and production exactly how great this blog and new web site is. I have been a fan of Jericho since the very day I heard about it, and now I am no longer just a fan of Jericho I am a part of Jericho.

That the writers are blogging is awesome.... love social media! Beats the snookers out of waiting for a news paper to hit the stands for juicy info!

If you are looking for the latest on what is happening at ComicCon, check out CBS website here.
There is a photo of all the folks there, it looks wild! Hope to hear from Shaun about how it all went today.


I suggest you check in like every 15 minutes since you want to see the newest info ASAP, right?
Also
The writers have set up a thread of their own on CBS forums... where we will get tid bits and such so that is a very important thread to keep your eyes on! Here is the thread link ....

So far we have been introduced to Mike Loomer, the set dresser for the show. You can also see Mike in the flickr photos posted for Jericho. Mike does an outstanding job of getting the show to look so great, I always sigh over the Green's house, I LOVE that house, and I love the Richmond Farm. Mike promised us a totally awesome return episode... and I am sure it will be! Thanks Mike and everyone who works on Jericho for doing such a great job!
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA