06 June 2007

Watching Why We Fight

I have always been the kind of person, who if a book I get becomes my favourite, I will read it over and over. Something about seeing it from different angles.
I have never been this way with television. Now, I will watch Dances With Wolves over and over, but it would be ruined for me if I saw it more than a few times a year.
* Dances is probably my second all time favourite Romance Movie - Gone with the Wind is always going to be my first *
So, its rather funny that I can sit and watch these episodes over and over like i have been doing. I am not exactly sure what I get from watching the shows over and over. I think that some of the reason has to be that I HATE being denied information, LOL.

Mostly, I just miss Jericho.

It breaks my heart to see Johnston die, and when Gail comes into the room, I cant help crying.
The writers did a great job of not going over the top with these scenes.

That kiss between Jake and Emily, wow that was a kiss. I know some on the boards want Heather to win, and trust me so did I in the beginning, but its Emily Jake loves, and no one can ever stop true love.
* at least , so I have been told*

I see at the forum that we made it to CNN this afternoon. I went and watched but did not see any mention, and my kids rebelled and wanted their channel back! I will fight CBS tooth and nail for Jericho, but I run like a screaming like a girl if my kids get antsy over their TV time.
And there is now a running list of what news outlets are carrying this news, which I will post here this afternoon.

Just as soon as I am done watching Skeet and company prepare to kick some New Bern ass.






Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA