17 June 2007

Update on Healthy Altitudes Ride Donations

I love to report on these things, this is the best of what we are doing, its all about us helping each other out, then its about the show!

The shirt graphics are coming along great.... check this out:
This is neat, I have never been involved in any way with a ride like this, though I used to think about doing this when I was younger. This is a great reason to donate those pennies, you are helping the move to end that dread disease cancer!
Here is the link for the gentleman who is doing this ride * and wearing the Jericho name on his shirt, bless him :-)
http://www.healthyaltitudes.com/

and here is where you can go to help out and donate, every little bit counts!
http://www.corelcousins.com/jericho/

Now, I for those who come here from the forums, I know many disagree with coupling our efforts to bring Jericho back for a new season past the 7, but as far as I am concerned there is room (and time) for this and bringing back Jericho. After all, isn't that what the show is about, helping our fellow humans?

Speaking of donations, today the total for Greensburg Kansas is up to $20,142! I can't wait until this reaches the totals spent on NUTS for CBS, that will so rock! If you are interested in helping this cause as well, here is where you go to read more and donate - Nutsonline- Greensburg,Kansas

Now about the Guinness Book of World Records Insertion of the Save Jericho Campaign and Thank you Advertisement in the Hollywood Reporter -

Here is the link to the discussion on the CBS forums.
I will update when I get a firm idea of what is going on with this from Jeff on the forums :-)

edit @ 4:47 pm -

I was just sitting here listening to my music, checking out flickr photos of Santa Cruz and I realized that thankfully come July 6th, I will once again be doing what I had been with my blogs since last year, blogging about Jericho. I would give anything to already be at that place in time where the new episodes are about to start and I am once again drooling over Stanley ( if Brad ever reads this blog, he is going to think I am a total pervert :-) ) and Jake. I loved being able to sit down and go back over each detail of the show. I miss that alot.

Okay, had to get that out of my system, now back to blogging the news details of the campaign.
Photobucket Photobucket
BlockBuster

Followers

Blog Archive

MarkDaniels

Mark&Daniel Widget sm
Photobucket

J4kids

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Devils Due

Check out the best in Graphic Novels here at Devils Due Publishing. They are doing the Jericho Graphic Novel!

Blog Catalog

stats

statcounter ***

MyBlog

BMZ

Social Bookmarking
Add to: Webnews Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Jumptags Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Google Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Netvouz Information
Drama Blog Directory

TwitterCounter for @kystorms View blog authority
Links to Page

IZEA